|News and Upcoming Events
- Get ready for Halloween this year at the Library with a fun Halloween craft for kids of all ages! No registration required. Costumes welcome. Wednesday, October 26, 3:30pm-4:30pm.
- The Friends of the Hartford Library and St. John's United Church of Christ present "Great Lake Ghosts" performed by Lee Murdock on Wednesday, October 26. This is a narrated concert of legends and spooky tales of ghost ships and haunted lighthouses. Refreshments are at 6:30pm with the program beginning at 7:00pm. This is a free program. We hope you can join us!
- The second annual Friends of the Library Book and Basket Sale will be held on Friday, November 4 and Saturday, November 5 in the atrium of the Library. Friday hours are 10am-5pm and Saturday hours are 9am-1pm. In addition to books, themed baskets will be on sale "cash and carry". All proceeds benefit library services and programs.
- The Friends of the Library present "Churchill: Man of Century" portrayed by Randy Ott on Wednesday, November 9, 2016. The program will be held in the Community Room with refreshments at 6:30pm and the program starting at 7:00pm. This is a free program. We hope you can join us!
- New Changes coming to the Jack Russell Memorial Library! In order to provide more access to materials and better serve you, our library system is merging with Ozaukee and Sheboygan counties. As of December 15, 2016 the Mid-Wisconsin Federated Library System (made up of Washington and Dodge county libraries) will disperse and reform with Ozaukee and Sheboygan counties to form the Monarch Library System· Please click here for more detailed information about the software conversion and dates the Library will be closed in December 2016. Please contact us with any questions.
- Our Fall Movie for Grown-ups series starts on October 6. Please join us on Thursdays at 5:30pm and Fridays at 12:30pm on the following dates. Movies are shown in the Community Room and are free of charge. Snacks are permitted. Due to the ratings, children's admission is not recommended.
- October 20 & 21 - Embrace of the Serpent
- November 3 & 4 - Theeb
- November 17 & 18 - Mustang
- December 1 & 2 - A War
- December 15 & 16 - My Love: Don't Cross that River
- The 2016 Fall/Winter Program guide is now available! Highlights from this seasons programs include: Fancy Nancy Halloween Masquerade Party, Community Pumpkin Carving and a Winter reading Program for kids and adults!
Jack Russell Memorial Library
100 Park Ave
Hartford, WI 53027
Monday - Thursday 10am-8pm
Search the Library's online catalog, place holds and log into your account to renew materials. You will need your library barcode number & pin to access your account. If you do not know your pin number, please call the library & a staff member will be happy to assist you.
Last Updated October 20 , 2016