|News and Upcoming Events
- Looking to renew library materials, place a hold, access your library account? Please visit the New Monarch Library Catalog!
- The JRML's Academy Award Series is returning! Movies are shown on Thursday evenings at 5:30pm and Friday afternoons at 12:30pm. Movies are shown in the Community Room free of charge and seating is limited to the first 100 people. Snacks may be brought in. Please note: Movies are subject to change based on their availability.
- Join the Friends of the Library on Tuesday, March 14 for Scala and Lincoln: The Clarinet Player and the Prairie Lawyer. The program centers on the relationship of the Lincolns and the bandmaster of the Marine Band, Francis Scala. He was directly involved with many Presidential events, which would define the United States Marine Band today, as truly "The President's Own". Refreshments are at 6:30pm and the program starts at 7pm. Seating is limited to the first 100 people so be early to get a seat!
- Movies for Grown-ups returns in March 2017! Movies are shown on Thursday evenings at 5:30pm and Friday afternoons at 12:30pm. Movies are shown in the Community Room free of charge and seating is limited to the first 100 people. Snacks may be brought in.
- March 2 & 3 - Manchester by the Sea
- March 16 & 17 - Dr. Strange
- April 6 & 7 - Loving
- April 20 & 21 - Hacksaw Ridge
- May 4 & 5 - Moonlight
- May 18 & 19 - La La Land
- June 1 & 2 - Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them
- June 15 & 16 - Fences
- Our Winter/Spring Programming Guides are here! There are activities for both Teens and Children. New additions include a Baby Lapsit and a Teen Advisory Board. Feel free to stop by the Children's Desk or give us a call with any questions you may have.
- The JRML is pleased to announced our new adult reading challenge Winter is Cool! The program starts on Monday, December 5, 2016 and runs through Saturday, March 4, 2017. Click here for more details! See the challenge list.
Jack Russell Memorial Library
100 Park Ave
Hartford, WI 53027
Monday - Thursday 10am-8pm
As of Thursday, December 16, 2016 the JRML is a member of the Monarch Library System comprised of public libraries in Dodge, Ozaukee, Sheboygan and Washington Counties. Patrons have access to over 1 million items thru the Monarch Catalog.
Please use this guide for more information on how to renew items, search the catalog, place holds and check your library record. The Monarch Catalog can be found at the following link: http://www.easicat.net/polaris/
Site Last Updated February 21, 2017